1. preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. weigh the oat flakes and mash them coarsely with apple sauce, cashew sauce, maple syrup and vanilla in the food processor.
3. lightly grease the baking tin.
4. put the oat dough into the baking tin and flatten it evenly.
5. puree the frozen raspberries, half a banana, maple syrup and half a banana
6 Spread raspberry chia jam on the oat base.
7 Sprinkle with granola or oat flakes and bake in the preheated oven (bottom) for 25 minutes.
8 Leave to cool in the tin and enjoy lukewarm or cold.
Feli & Alex ♡