1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. wash potatoes and carrots thoroughly and put them with skin (Hello, nutrients ;)!) in a blender or food processor. (Our Food Processor is from Kenwood FDM31 - Advertising)
3. peel the onion and put it in the same way. Sprinkle the mixture with a little salt and stir again. Now put the mixture into a sieve and press out the necessary water with a tablespoon. This step is very important to get crispy Rösti.
Put the mixture back into the Food Processor and add the peeled garlic clove, cornflour and eggs and mix well. Season with nutmeg, some salt and pepper.
5. heat some rape oil in a coated pan. Place small blobs in the pan with a tablespoon and smooth them down. Leave some space between the Rösti so that they do not stick together. Roast both sides until golden brown and put them on a baking tray covered with baking paper in the preheated oven (180°C circulating air for about 5-10 min. until the apple-fennel salad is ready).
6 Meanwhile prepare apple-fennel salad: Wash the apple and fennel thoroughly. In a food processor, grate the apple and fennel into fine slices.
7. add balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper to the Food Processor and stir again.
8.. Arrange apple-fennel salad on 2-3 plates and place potato-carrot-rösti on the side and serve.
Leave a Reply.
Feli & Alex ♡