4. after 15 minutes cooking time, skim about three large ladles of soup and stir in 3 eggs with a whisk.
5. wash lemon hot, grate peel into the soup. Halve the lemon, cut off three fine slices and squeeze the juice.
6. take the chicken breast fillet out of the boiling water and cut into small pieces. Add these pieces to the soup.
7. parsley. Add soup-egg mixture as well as lemon juice and fine slices of lemon to the soup and season with salt and pepper.
8. serve in a pot or in two plates. Bon Epi-tit!
Feli & Alex ♡