4. Preheat oven to 200°C degrees convection oven.
5. Whisk egg white with a hand mixer. Pour over the aubergine sticks and spread all around with your hands.
6. pour the breadcrumbs and pecorino mixture over the aubergine sticks and carefully spread it again with your hands.
7. place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and drizzle with some olive oil.
8. bake the aubergine chips in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Turn them over in between, the fries should overlap each other. Best served with a light yoghurt and herb dip or with a fresh salsa.
Leave a Reply.
Feli & Alex ♡