1. Preheat oven to 180°C degrees.
2. wash aubergines and fennel thoroughly and cut into slices about 2-2.5 cm thick. Peel onion and cut into rings or patties.
3. place the slices on a baking tray lined with baking paper
4. mix rapeseed oil with dried herbs, smoked paprika, salt, pepper and optionally hot spices such as chilli to a marinade Either let the marinade flow carefully over the vegetable slices or brush it onto the slices.
5. bake in the preheated oven (in the middle) for approx. 35 minutes.
6 Meanwhile, wash the tomatoes thoroughly, leaving some whole and some halved, and place in a small oven dish together with thyme or rosemary.
Season with olive oil and salt and put them in the oven for the last 10 minutes of baking.
7. mix the tahini with some water (approx.4-5 tablespoons), optionally lemon juice and RegulatPro Hyaluron as well as some salt to a sauce The sauce will first become thicker, then add a little more water and
Stir again thoroughly.
8. after the baking time, remove the oven pan and baking tray from the oven and fold the tomatoes together with thyme/rosemary and olive oil into the eggplant steaks.
9 Wash the fresh herbs thoroughly and chop them coarsely.
10. now pour RegulatPro Hyaluron Tahini over the eggplant steaks and garnish with freshly chopped herbs.
Serve the dish on the baking tray or arrange it directly on the plate. Bon Epi-tit !
Feli & Alex ♡