2 hands full of Edamame (available frozen in the well-assorted Asian shop)
1 avocado half
2 limes, juice & decoration
Wild rice, colourful
2 nori leaves, cut into strips with scissors
1. Prepare the wild rice according to the package instructions.
2. Dice the tofu and place in a marinade of 2 tablespoons sesame oil & 1 tablespoon soy sauce & mix. Add the black and white sesame seeds. Pour into a pan and fry for about 5 minutes on each side until hot.
3. Use the same pan to fry the Nori strips. Add 2 tbsp. rice vinegar and 1 tbsp. sesame oil to the pan & fry the nori leaves briefly (the strips behave like bacon and shrivel slightly in the pan under the heat & absorb the broth).
4. Spiral cucumber and mix with sea salt, 1 tablespoon rice vinegar & the juice of 1 lime and a little fresh coriander.
5. Cook Edamame in a pot with boiling water and some salt for 5 minutes. Remove the soybeans from their shells.
6. Peel the avocado half and cut fine slices. Remove the pomegranate seeds from the pomegranate.
7. Arrange all ingredients in a bowl as desired. Decorate with coriander, lime slices and black sesame seeds.
8. Bon Epi-tit <3 !